Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Fun

This week's family fun getaway is Santa Catalina! Only 22 miles from Los Angeles is a great outdoor family fun vacation spot! I chose this spot because for one it is absolutely beautiful, and two it's like your on an island except your still in the states! Catalina is known for its rocky beaches, and is great for exploring. From the scenery, to the animals, kayaking, and the resorts its all beautiful! To learn more about this great vacation spot just click on Escape to Catalina Island or Santa Catalina!

3 comments:

  1. OK see I ave NEVER heard of this place before EVER! I just went to the website. This pace is so beautiful. I wish I had enough money to take a trip there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice place! I've been there a couple of times before. @NMJones if you go there you'll love it! BTW it's very affordable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really nice. We'll have to visit! Tecolia how do you find these places? You keep me wanting to go somewhere different. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Babiee Babiee' Rules

*No Spam Messages
*Please Be Respectful Of Others And The Publisher
*No Strong Profanity
*Note:You Will Be Blocked From This Site If The Rules Are Not Followed