Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lisa's Story

Hi Tecolia, I know that you have already posted that you are back in the gym and on the right track with exercise. I am trying as well to! The problem is that I have been having a very hard time with getting these pounds off! The exercising tips were helpful but what about the eating habits? Do you have any tips on what I should eat?
Lisa Hardony


Hi Lisa! Like I've posted before exercise is definitely an important key! However eating right is also important as you've stated. My suggestion to you is try switching up the types of food you intake daily instead of a full blown diet! Like instead of getting white bread, try wheat, or the whole grain bread. Start shopping at your local Amish Markets and so forth for Fruits and Vegetables! They come strictly from their farms and have great deals! Also don't just go cold turkey on not buying the things you enjoy. I recommend that you buy them but less of it. Stock up on water and drink as much water as possible. It's mainly a mind thing. It's so easy to get discouraged when your not seeing results like you want, but my advice to you is stick with it and eventually you'll see the results. Remember losing weight gradually is much healthier than losing it so quickly! When you do that the weight loss that you have experienced is most likely to stay off longer!

3 comments:

  1. Yaaay we can post again! I came on here yesterday like what's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may sound silly but what exactly is an Amish Market. I probably sound dumb, but I would like to know. Also, these tips sound like I need to start using them right away. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NMJones right we couldn't for the past couple of days! I think the Amish market is just another food store name or something. I'm gonna try it if its cheaper!

    ReplyDelete

Babiee Babiee' Rules

*No Spam Messages
*Please Be Respectful Of Others And The Publisher
*No Strong Profanity
*Note:You Will Be Blocked From This Site If The Rules Are Not Followed